- Total £0.00
Second chin exercises
Second chin exercises and other effective practices - have you tried them?
Chin, second or double chin, these are the most common terms for one and the same cosmetic problem - excess fat in the lower part of the chin. But before we start working on the promised second chin exercises and other ways to eliminate it, we should also talk about its cause.
Genetics has a large share in the accumulation of fat in this area - the chin belongs to the problematic areas as well as the abdomen, hips or thighs.
It therefore occurs most often in people who are struggling with general overweight or obesity. However, this may not be the rule. A sagging chin, or skin in this area, is one of the most common signs of aging.
If this problem bothers you, then you are right here. We will tell you a few different types of second chin exercises, along with other ways you can fight it in a completely natural way.
Easy exercises for the second chin that will keep you entertained
Science has not yet fully confirmed that a specifically focused exercise on the second chin actually breaks down fat in this area. But it can definitely help you highlight the contours of your face, and thus divert attention from excess fat and sagging skin.
If you are one of those who suffers from a second chin, the exercise for you may look like this:
- Jaw straightening (10 - 15 reps) - tilt your head back, aim your gaze at the ceiling and slide your lower jaw forward so that you feel a pull in the front of your neck. Count to ten and then return your head to the neutral position.
- Strengthening with the ball (20 - 25 repetitions) - take a ball with a diameter of about 20 centimeters, place it under the chin and try to squeeze and loosen it.
- Lip purification (10 - 15 repetitions) - tilt your head, look at the ceiling and purse your lips in such a way that you feel the pull under your chin. Hold for 5-10 seconds and then return your head to the neutral position.
- Tongue up to the nose (10 - 15 reps) - with your head in a neutral position and looking forward, stick out your tongue as much as possible. Then pick it up and try to pull its tip as far to the nose as possible. Hold for 10 seconds and then release.
- Neck extension (10 - 15 repetitions) - tilt your head and, with your eyes fixed on the ceiling and your mouth closed, press your tongue on the upper floor. Hold for 10 seconds and then return to the neutral position.
- Stretching to the side (10 - 15 repetitions) - tilt the head back again and then turn it to the right in a tilt. In this position, slide the lower jaw forward, hold for 5 - 10 seconds, and then release. Repeat the whole procedure on the other side.
To really see the effect on yourself, you need to do second chin exercises regularly - ideally every day.
Don't have time to do second chin exercises? Chew!
Although second chin exercises can be effective, as with any sporting activity, you may miss a few times due to lack of time and then return to your routine only occasionally or not at all.
But what if you found a form of exercise that would help you remove your second chin without requiring such a time investment?
Chewing meets both criteria perfectly. In addition, it does not require any special knowledge - we can all chew. All you need is the right tools, which offer enough hardness for maximum muscle involvement in the jaw area.
This is exactly what you will find with us - they are called Winbuilders and they are made of non-hazardous silicone. They come in a practical case, so you can have them always at hand and practice your second chin in any activity.
The main role is diet and lifestyle
Whether you are looking for ways to lose your second chin, arms or thighs, most experts will advise you to work on your total body weight.
Targeted exercise will help you strengthen a part of the body, but fat will not relieve you in this area. However, if you manage to lose a few extra pounds, it will most likely affect your face and therefore your chin.
The best way is regular exercise and a balanced diet.
Many experts agree that in order to achieve weight loss, one should spend about 300 minutes a week on mild physical activity - this is based on less than 45 minutes a day. When it comes to diet, the optimal composition of the diet is highly individual and depends primarily on your health, age and lifestyle.
Of course, the decision on how to decide to rest your chin is up to you. However, before you start spending on expensive procedures, it is always better to start with second chin exercises, which are non-invasive and can have a positive effect not only on the chin itself, but also on other aspects of your life.